Business Affairs Coordinator
Creative Associate On-Set
Champlain Media is a dynamic international television production and distribution company with offices in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal.
Champlain Media leads the way in the development, financing, production, and distribution of high-quality TV programming, being one of the largest suppliers in the niche of highly commercial TV movies.
We are looking for a Creative Associate On-Set for our Toronto (Hamilton) production.
Reporting to the Head of Production, the Creative Associate On-Set, will be responsible for:
- Establish, maintain and seek opportunities to raise the bar for creative quality as outlined by the Head of Production during physical production
- Ensure all creative is maintained as approved by Champlain Media during prep and pre-production, including script, locations, production design, wardrobe, makeup/hair, and overall tone as discussed during the tone meeting.
- Work with the Director behind the monitor to ensure performances and shots are captured efficiently and accurately to meet and exceed potential buyer project tendencies as mandated by Champlain Media.
- Report in to the Head of Production for any and all matters requiring studio consultation and approval outside approved shooting plan or elements.
- Monitor Tech Survey and pre-production progress leading up to production.
- Participate in music, color, VFX, Mix and producer’s cut noting to assist in achieving the best product possible.
Who You Are:
- You have 2 to 5 years’ relevant experience.
- You are passionate about creating compelling and engaging stories.
- You have experience in project management.
- You are a team player.
- You have excellent problem solving and communications skills.
- You love learning new things and you pick up quickly new ideas, concepts, technologies, applications and tools.
- You are resourceful.
- Language Classes
- Fitness and Wellness reimbursement
- Pension Contribution
- Time-off and contribution for charity